I needed to take a sleeve off a coat to use for a bag I was creating. I didn’t need the whole jacket, so I threw the rest of the coat on the ground behind me, and left it there to be cleaned up once I was through the task at hand. (I know, not the best organization skills.) What I didn’t realize was that I threw the coat on top of the space heater that Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 2.19.15 PMI have in my Garudio (that’s a combo of garage and studio BTW). Turns out, leather lights on fire, good thing I smelled the smoke before that happened. Note to self: I’m buying a fire extinguisher … Yesterday.

 

 

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________